HI guys! I am Pauline Faith D. Pedreso and is presently 16 years old. I am born at Bacolod City, Neg. Occ., Phil. I currently live at La Carlota City and a 4th year high school student from Pax Catholic Academy Diocese of Bacolod. I am proud daughter of Napoleon Pedreso and Nisy Pedreso and I have a beautiful younger sister named Nina Melfaye Pedreso. I love my family and I study really hard for my parents.
Well, I've been four years now at high school and I can say it's been four tough and challenging years. At the same time, four years of joy and happiness with my friends and classmates. Four months to go and I will be graduating from high school and a new challenge awaits me at college life.
So, that's for now guys. Hope to blog again someday. G0oDbye!!:>

..thanks for a being a great frieng manang puwi..
ReplyDeletet.c
(:
ok manang sibiri. hehe. welcome:>
ReplyDelete