
I’m not feeling well today and I thought I will not be able to make my blog. But somehow I thank God I managed to make one.
My blog starts this way….
Every person in the world has its own dreams, ambitions, goals in life. Well, me? I simply want to become an employee in a certain company. I was planning to take B.S. accountancy course because I love math and I was hoping to graduate with high honors to find a suitable job for me. You may be wondering why I like math and will take the course of accountancy. It’s because I love numbers and solve math problems. It feels like a challenge to me.
Well, let’s go back to my dream. I was hoping that after ten years I will be able to graduate from my selected course and is now working at a company. In that way, I can provide the needs of my family and have financial support for the education of my sister.
So I motivate myself to study hard in order to graduate with honors. With determination and perseverance, I know I can do it because I know that my future lies within me.

No comments:
Post a Comment